HYPOMOK. 100 ml, powerful ointment for horses.
Hypomok™ is a concentrated and effective ointment for horses. This is the first salve that does not contain any antibiotics and yet still delivers results within a few days. The ointment is easy to apply in the pastern cavity or where the irritated skin is and dosing is easy using the convenient squeeze tube.
A common skin problem among horses. It is a skin infection that often occurs in the pastern cavity of a horse. The irritante skin can show up in different ways, but can often be recognised by the scabs that can form. In the autumn, when the ground gets wetter and horses may come into long-term contact with damp surfaces (for example through mud), an irritated skin can arise. In addition to intense itching, it can also cause leg inflammation and even lameness
- For the care of scabs.
- For the care of fissures.
- For redness and ulcers.
Instructions for use:
- Make sure that your hands are clean. Or wear gloves.
- Apply a thick layer of ointment for 3 – 4 days.
- After 3 days, the first scabs will loosen. Gently scrape them off while applying the ointment.
- After the scabs have been removed, apply a thin layer of ointment for 3 – 4 days. (Apply for longer if desired).
In 95% of cases tested skin was under control after 7 days of treatment.
After applying the Hypomok™, wash your hands well.
Zinc oxide, Calendula oil and sulphur.
Store in the original packaging, in a cool and dry place beyond the reach of children.